Publishing House «PRO CHRISTO» was established by Archdiocese of Minsk-Mohylov of the Roman-Catholic Church with the purpose of realization of the publishing activity (decree No. 1/00 dated January 13, 2000 issued by Kazimierz Cardinal Swiatek, Archbishop, Metropolitan of Minsk-Mohylov).
- Other services connected to the printing
Publishing House «PRO CHRISTO» offers next services:
- Text styling and editing of the originals according to the rules approved by the Section on Translation of Liturgical Texts and Official Records of the Church Metropolitan Commission*
- Technical editing and make-up page of publication
- text capture
- technical editing
- image and graphics processing
- graphic designer services
- Passing publications to the press in Belarus and abroad
- cultus images, icons
- stickers, labels
- advertising folders
- business cards
- seals, stamps (design)
2004 the publishing house obtained a new publishing activities licence LI # 02330/0056927 from 1.04.2004 for publishing of scientific, popular scientific literature, belles-lettres, educational, inquiry, religious literature and literature for leisure in European languages.
Our Publishing House can get IMPRIMATUR from the Church censor for those publications which need the permission of Church authorities.